lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2007

When I`m 64

When I get older losing my hair,Many years from now.Will you still be sending me a valentineBirthday greetings bottle of wine.
If I’d been out till quarter to threeWould you lock the door,Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When I’m sixty-four.
You’ll be older too,And if you say the word,I could stay with you.I could be handy, mending a fuseWhen your lights have gone.You can knit a sweater by the firesideSunday mornings go for a ride,
Doing the garden, digging the weeds,Who could ask for more.Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When I’m sixty-four.
Every summer we can rent a cottage,In the Isle of Wight, if it’s not too dearWe shall scrimp and saveGrandchildren on your kneeVera ,Chuck & Dave
Send me a postcard, drop me a line,Stating point of viewIndicate precisely what you mean to sayYours sincerely, wasting away
Give me your answer, fill in a formMine for evermoreWill you still need me, will you still feed me,When I’m sixty-four.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Frida con pájaros

Frida con pájaros